Picture from CBS Evening News
Attorney & Counsellor At Law
Attorney Beau Correll provides his clients in Northern Virginia and Winchester with a solid familiarity of the legal system.
As a former prosecutor and experienced injury and criminal attorney, Beau Correll can help you navigate the legal system both in personal injury and criminally-related matters.
Having handled over a thousand cases through trial, settlement (civil), plea agreement (criminal), or other disposition, Beau will endeavor to be prepared, knowledgeable, and fight for a favorable outcome.
Beau currently lives in Winchester, Virginia where he launched Correll Law Firm, PLC in June of 2009.
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2011
- United States District Court, Western District of Virginia, 2013
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 2007
- District of Columbia, 2011
- Widener School of Law - Harrisburg, PA Campus, Juris Doctor
- Virginia Tech, B.A.
- Majors: International Relations and Political Science
- George Washington University
School of Political Management, Summer Program
- Hargrave Military Academy
- James Wood High School
Former Professional Experience:
- Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney, Martinsville, VA (Prosecutor)
- National Delegate to 2016 Republican Convention
- Twice-Elected Chairman, Winchester Republican Committee
- Member, 10th Congressional District Republican Committee
- Member, Republican Party of Virginia Finance Committee
- City of Winchester and Old Town Development Board
- Commissioner, City of Winchester Planning Commission
- Associate, Gardner, Barrow, Sharpe & Reynolds, Martinsville, VA
- Summer Legal Clerk, United States Congress, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, Washington, DC
- Summer Legal Clerk, Judge Elizabeth McClanahan, Virginia, Court of Appeals, Abingdon, VA
- Volunteer Coordinator, Office of White House Advance, Various locations
- Founder and President, The Federalist Society
- Chairman, College Republicans
Associates & Staff
patti [at] correllfirm.com