Carroll "Beau" Correll
Attorney and Counsellor At Law
Correll Law Firm, PLC
Attorney Beau Correll provides his clients in Northern Virginia and Winchester with a solid familiarity with the legal system.
As a former prosecutor and experienced criminal defense attorney, attorney Beau Correll can help you navigate the justice system. Having handled over a thousand cases through trial, plea agreement, or other disposition, Beau will be prepared, knowledgeable, and will fight for your rights. Whether you require legal advice through a police investigation or representation after the charges are already filed, we are familiar with all stages of the criminal justice process and will work to set your mind at ease and empower you as you the decisions on whether you want to settle or go to trial.
During his time in law school he was Founder and Chairman of his law school chapter of the Federalist Society. He was also selected for a summer clerkship with the Virginia Court of Appeals and the United States Congress.
After prosecuting hundreds of cases for the City of Martinsville, he transitioned his unique experience as a trial attorney to work as an associate for the law firm of Gardner, Barrow, Sharpe and Reynolds.
Beau currently lives in Winchester, Virginia where he launched Correll Law Firm, PLC in June of 2009.
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2011
- United States District Court, Western District of Virginia, 2013
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 2007
- District of Columbia, 2011
- Widener School of Law, Harrisburg Campus, Juris Doctor
- Virginia Tech, B.A.
- Majors: International Relations and Political Science
- George Washington University
School of Political Management, Summer Program
- Hargrave Military Academy
- James Wood High School
- Former Chairman, Winchester Republican Committee
- Former Member, 10th Congressional District Republican Committee
- Former Member, Republican Party of Virginia Finance Committee
- Member, City of Winchester and Town Development Development Board, 2014-Present
- Former Commissioner, City of Winchester Planning Commission, 2012-2013
- Associate, Gardner, Barrow, Sharpe & Reynolds, Martinsville, VA
- Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney, Martinsville, VA
- Summer Legal Clerk, United States Congress, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, Washington, DC
- Summer Legal Clerk, Judge Elizabeth McClanahan, Virginia, Court of Appeals, Abingdon, VA
- Volunteer Coordinator, Office of White House Advance, Various locations
- Founder and President, The Federalist Society
- Chairman, College Republicans
Associates & Staff